Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Need help

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hello everybody!
I'm sorry if this is not a suitable topic - I do not know English very well. D:
I need help on some issues
first - how to create a file .lmlm
2) The question is more difficult ... blob:http://imgur.com/b9659af2-3b28-4b7b-8ecf-9239ab955bc1 how to make so that when a collision impact the doors opening. (By car of Homer and some others) I've been trying to find a setting that is responsible for this function but could not find ...
3) Stupid question: how to attach pictures normaly? I do not want do inconvenience administration.

P.S I do not know What made me to create models for game 2003 year ...
But thanks Lucas and the community for their support in this endeavor! :)
If you have all the mod files set up in a folder correctly, right click your mod in the mod launcher and click compile. Assuming you didnt set a custom output path for the .lmlm, it will be right in the mod folder.

Im not sure what you mean by the second part exactly, but the link you provided doesnt work

[img]image url[/img] (Dont copy that, type it out and copy it if you want to use it multiple times)
I have .p3d car. What i gonna do to make lmlm?

That is screenshot of 2 part

i mean... look, when Homer crash on his car - doors opens and trunk bouncing
i trying to do that on another car, currently on a black van. but i just cant...
Don't know how to make a car but here is a video how to set up and make a lmlm file - www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOqT6fNLYc4
Вэйпнейшен?
PohuistDark99, do not reply to topics when the last post was added over a year ago. Donut Team (as far as I understand) does not allow it.