Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to another Tuesday Topics!
This week, I’d like to talk a bit about the new community-run Mod Jam and also round up all of the changes to Mod Bakery since Alpha Update 1.
Let’s get into it!
Mod Jam #3: The Roaring 1920’s
@Yzma is back, back again with another Mod Jam event!
The theme this time is The Roaring 1920s!
We’re very excited to see what the community comes up with this time.
For more information, such as how and when to participate (now!), you can check out the forum thread.
Mod Bakery: Alpha Update 2
Since update 1, various additional changes have been pushed to Mod Bakery to improve the website.
This is a formal round up of what all those changes are, not in any particular order:
- Improved button hover effect.
- Now the clickable area of the button behaves in a more rational way when the button animates.
- Now redirects you to HTTPS when accessed from HTTP.
- Added a title to the 404 page which was missing one before.
- Fixed some slightly broken HTML in the filter sidebar.
- Fixed placeholder mod and tool icons being swapped by mistake.
- Made it so release categories with icons show them on release blocks.
- This really only applies to special event categories.
- Slightly rephrased the message shown when no releases match your filters.
- Made it so the last page of results will show when an out-of-range release page is, for some reason, specified in the URL.
- Greatly simplified a bunch of CSS.
In addition to the above improvements, work has also begun on the release creation/edit page but we do not have anything to show on this yet.
That’s all for this week, thanks for tuning in to another Tuesday Topics! See you again next week.
- Loren from Donut Team
P.S.: Borb wants you to listen to this.