We're now live with Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.15, you can get it by visiting this direct link or by using Donut Team's Simpsons: Hit & Run repository.
- Made the Mod Launcher check to see if a game version is supported after browsing.
- Added the title of an enabled main mod included in the title of the game's window.
- Added the setting "Game Visual Styles" under the Mod Launcher's "Advanced" settings.
- Added the setting "Game DPI Aware" under the Mod Launcher's "Advanced" settings.
- Added the setting "Ignore Game Compatibility Layers" under the Mod Launcher's "Advanced" settings.
- Added "Text" as a type of a setting that mods can use.
- Added "NoReset" as a flag of a setting that mods can use.
- Added "Text" multiple choice settings as a type of a setting that mods can use.
- Fixed an issue with unicode characters in INI files.
- Fixed issues with making the game DPI aware.
- Removed the tick box that would forcefully disable all mods.
- The screenshots hack is now a tickable mod; it is enabled by default.
Cheat Keys Hack:
- Made the keys only work if the "ALT" key is not down.
- The "0" key now resets your Hit & Run status completely instead of just emptying the Hit & Run bar.
- Improved handling of whether or not the player is in a vehicle.
- Improved handling of the player's rotation when standing on movable objects such as platforms or cars.
Custom Limits Hack:
- Added support for changing the region limit.
Aspect Ratio Support Hack:
- Added this new hack. This hack replaces the Widescreen hack.
Bug Fixes Hack:
- Added this new tickable hack; it is enabled by default.
This hack adds:
- Fixes an issue where the cursor is positioned incorrectly when using an aspect ratio other than 1:1.
- Fixes an issue preventing steering/swaying animations from playing.
- Fixes a crash when entering cheat codes on the main menu.
- Fixes issues where character rotations are handled incorrectly when standing on top of movable objects such as platforms or cars.
No Introduction Movies Mod/Hack:
- No Introduction Movies has been rewritten.
- Removed this hack, it has been replaced with Aspect Ratio Support.