Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Donut Mod 3.2.3 : bugs and suggestions

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I think you may release Donut Mod 3.2.4.

BUGS AND ERRORS

-There is a bug if L2R3 is beginned. After talking to Ralph, the game can crash. However it not happens everytime.

-In the second stage of Crash and Burns the arrows pointing in the Power Plant direction, but the road is locked! imgur.com/a/YMYWT

SUGGESTIONS

-Add the Cube Van buyable separately in level 1, like Mr.Plow in level 2, from...uhm...Dolph!

-Replace the Compact Car with the Ice Cream Truck in level 1 traffic.

Bye. I hope you will listen.

-JoJo
Thanks for answering......
Sorry for taking a while to get back to you. I read your thread around the time you posted it and looked into some of the issues but I forgot to write a response.

"-There is a bug if L2R3 is beginned. After talking to Ralph, the game can crash. However it not happens everytime."
I'm not too sure what's happening here. What release of the game are you using?

"-In the second stage of Crash and Burns the arrows pointing in the Power Plant direction, but the road is locked! imgur.com/a/YMYWT"
I'm not too sure why they'd be pointing the wrong way but you should just go the long way around like we intended. I'll still try to look into why exactly this is happening though.

"-Add the Cube Van buyable separately in level 1, like Mr.Plow in level 2, from...uhm...Dolph!"
We're not able to add another seller and at this time we don't want to replace Barney. Maybe Dolph can sell it in a later level though since he doesn't get much love as a character.

"-Replace the Compact Car with the Ice Cream Truck in level 1 traffic."
I don't really want to remove the compact car from the possible traffic cars but I can throw the Ice cream truck in since I don't see any harm in doing so.

* Fix the voice lines in L3M2. Lisa says "Stop following me!", even though Milhouse didn't even start following her. Just play the clips where Lisa arrives at Noiseland for the first time from the original game, but change the destination to the Springfield sign, same goes for Planet Hype and Wall-E Weasels.