Forum Mod Bakery Docs

What inspires you to make Simpsons Hit and Run mod.

Posted in Off Topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
What inspires me to make mods is when I when I 1. Watch Simpsons or 2. Think of ways I can make Simpsons Hit and Run fun or more challenging.
*cough* Donut Mod *cough*
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Well, idk, I was making mods in the past, but they was done awfully (I think), so, nothing can inspire me to make a mod now.

Also, another reason to stop "development" is Fandom (Neh, this Fandom), I found a couple of wikis, and started to edit them. Have administrator status on FNaF Wiki, created a SHaR wiki, etc.
Don't count this as an advertise.
I have a particular story behind that game...I knew that game when I went playing to my best friend's house and he had a PlayStation 2 (I was 8 or 9). His mom bought him this game and I can remember us spending hours playing it. I loved this game, he is now in China so when I play it, it sometimes reminds me him. I've finished this game only one time but I've often reached the L7 (level that I discovered as a child with him), so I know it pretty well now (but we can't forget the mechanics and the feeling that takes you when you replay it after a while) and thanks to now 3 or 4 channels on youtube that made their shar wtf (with memes and music references) I've started to think that modding this game couldn't be that difficult if more people starts to do it too. So I tried and for now I'm just enjoying the custom music part but I've already thinked about learning basis in blender so I'll be able to edit my players skins and shape (blender for shape). And I'm really happy that I now know how to change the musics in a game which has that story.
i look at a game, look for characters to make mods about, find their model on modeler's resource, rig em, and go from there
xXJACKZTAHXx you're one of them that made me thinking that modding this game is not an insane task ^^