Forum Mod Bakery Docs

ABANDONED [Mod] Army Of Cola REMASTERED V1

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
UPDATE
I have been tirelessly working to see what I can do to make this mod better, but it hit me, "Is this really fun to make anymore?" I have decided to abandon level 2's development. I just feel this concept is boring and is not innovative at all.

Thank you for your continued support,

Thomas Donofri

A FOREWORD
My first mod was... a disaster. I heavily rushed it, combined with my inexperience with mission scripting and car porting at the time, Army of Cola: Evergreen Buzz was mediocre at best. But my friends made me realize it was a good concept despite the terrible execution. I decided to rebuild the mod from the ground up, with a (slightly) different plot, better missions, better car ports, etc. I now have quality standards and wish to uphold them with each release. When the mod is FULLY released, a difficulty mode will be available. Thank you for reading this foreword.

QUICK CREDIT
Will Johnson taught me how to make stealth missions. If anyone has done it first, it was him. (although his mod with it is not released lol).

PLANS FOR THE MOD
I have considered what level 2/3 would be if they would even exist. I plan to have level 2 star Nelson as the playable character. I don't think I'll extend this mod to 3 levels like I intended with the original. I have a poll setup to decide which level should be swapped in level 2. www.strawpoll.me/12178413
Also I will add a difficulty setting in the next update!

BACKSTORY
Lisa is contacted by a mysterious stranger who informs her that Bart is selling soda after Mayor Quimby's cola ban. Lisa must either be loyal to her family and let Bart continue this, or betray Bart in the name of the law.

VIDEO PREVIEW

DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD V1

WANT UPDATES ON EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS MOD?
CLICK HERE
Awesome! I was hoping you'd pick it up again. Bugs aside, the storyline was good, and the missions were fun, so as I had often said, it really was a shame it was discontinued.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Thanks! I unfortunately can't release a demo today, but Monday will most likely be the release.

Thank you for your continued support,

Thomas Donofri
cool. when yours is finished i would definitly download it
Thomas Donofri: I fixed your video tag in your main post so it displays on the page.

MisterDonut: Please do not discuss your own mod on someone else's discussion thread.
Awesome it looks like Nelson will still be a part of the mod. Just an idea, maybe have Milhouse as a foil to the plot, as he is a friend of Bart, and a rival love interest of Lisa.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Thank you Jake! Anyway, The demo is live! be sure to share your thoughts here.

Thanks!

Thomas Donofri
I Love It But Wiggum In Zombieland Is Better Just Sayin
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
V1 is live!
@Thomas Donofri Sweet!!!