Forum Mod Bakery Docs

[MOD] A Day In The Life (Returns)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)

Welcome to the "A Day in the Life" Mod! This mod will showcase, as the name may suggest, a day in the life of 7 different Springfielders. Explore new missions & new adventures as some of your favorite Springfield characters!

Changelog:

Overall:
- Difficulty setting was added
- L1M6 ketchup interior was made separate stage
- L1M3 forgot to add then for a lua table
- Fixed dialog issue

Known Bugs:
-Dialogue in L1M6 and L1M7 look weird.
-Some of the mission objective screens are not implemented.
-Game does not support all 4 sound scripts - use the English or else things might not work (Not quite sure how to resolve that, I've just been told it's an issue)
-SR3 is still bugged and not working.

DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD 1.2.3
noice ????
"d_missp_clt_stay.rsd" not found.

Anyway, while it's not much changed from the older version, it's still pretty nice. However I had a few concerns about the difficulty. Should I be concerned that I found Mission 0 to be the hardest mission? (I was playing on George difficulty. Don't get me started on how long I was on that mission not realizing you could buy faster vehicles.)
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
SomeBot, I found your issue. George made a typo for custom dialog. An update is incoming.
Looking good! Not sure if it is just my imagination but the Shelbyville 9 van seems easier to catch and hit now. This is not a bad thing, seeing as Cletus's truck is a bit tricky to handle sometimes.
What about Level 2???