Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Army Of Cola: Evergreen Buzz 4.8

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I know this mod the guy who created this thinks it wasn't great but I would be interested to know can I still get a download link for the old Army Of Cola mod Ive been very interested to get the old mod I hope this is the right board for this conversion Im only new and Ive been a big fan of simpsons hit and run for many years but I would be very interested to know can I get a link to the old Army Of Cola: Evergreen Buzz 4.8 with levels 1 and 2 ???
I still have the old, original AoC mod, and yes, it did have bugs, but I too thought it was otherwise great. The second AoC was, to be honest, not as good, storywise, as the original. Personally I wish the bugs had been worked out of the original. If the creator doesn't mind, and explicitly OKs it, I hope someone does pick it up again. I do have that mod still, but out of respect and probably by the rules too, I won't post it unless explicitly OK'd by the mod's creator.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
I give you the OK, just keep in mind I am NOT providing support for the mod.

Cheers!
We know that Thomas so will there be a link for Army Of Cola: Evergreen Buzz 4.8 ???
No there will not.
Then what Thomas mean by the OK ???
I assume by that he meant that nobody on his current team, including Thomas himself, had a download link to the final release of the mod.

Thankfully, I still have it archived and it's the latest release this time around.

Be warned that as Thomas stated above, the mod is incomplete. If memory serves, the game will crash once you reach a certain mission in Grampa's level. You might be able to work around it with Unlock All Rewards, but I can't guarantee that everything afterwards will work fine. Do not expect support while playing this mod.

DOWNLOAD LINK (Version 4.8):
mega.nz/#!2Zkg2ZQD!DL7GI_G2wqeA4y1XeMezz8MhBMXeeCDjFgJDL3RtVOA

Hope this helps!
Thank you ever so much Kenny this really is great of you Ill be careful though
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
I still don't see why people want/like this mod.

A remake is being made by RSP205 based on the remaster, and it's looking really good!

While I plan to move away from these mods, I am giving the source to other developers to tinker around with.
I thought Army Of Cola: Evergreen Buzz 4.8 was great is this AOC REMASTERED level 2 with Nelson your on about??? I thought you were giving that up