Forum Mod Bakery Docs

[Help] Translate The Simpsons Hit & Run GameCube version

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hello everyone, I'm a great fan of TSH&R, I played it in Spanish as a child on my Xbox and later on the PC version (also in Spanish), but there's a big problem with the GameCube version, it didn't has Spanish (or Italian) in it.

I would REALLY APRECIATE IT, if anyone can help me to translate the GameCube version, I have all the PC and Xbox files (the PS2 version has Spanish too), I don't know how to put anything without crash the game, I tried to put the audio files in spanish into the english version with GCRebuilder v1.1 but it didn't worked (dolphin crashes).

If at least I could put the spanish voices I will be very happy (if the text/images get translated too, it would be really really awesome).

Greetings!
We provide no official way of modifying the Gamecube version of the game. We only provide hacks and mods for the PC version.

It is not as easy as swapping files, especially if you want to do have different language dialogue.
That's sad, let's hope that someday we can translate the text or at least the voices.