Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Need help.

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I've recently downloaded Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher as I'm suffering from PhysX bugs in the regular game. However, when I launch via Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher I get to the main screen, then if I press enter to resume, or arrow keys to navigate to New Game etc the game completely freezes, then proceeds to crash. If there is anything you can suggest to help that would be greatly appreciated.
This post has been removed.
6 yrs ago (Statistics)
Could you post a video, crash log, computer specs?

This has nothing to do with directx, patscooby
6 yrs ago (Statistics)
I'd recommend you stay out of it patscooby, I know you're trying to be helpful. Though, we know more about troubleshooting the game, so we'd like to get this done as quickly as possible to help out Jamie___.
Not too sure where I can find the crash log, however the important pc specs are Intel i7 7700k and GTX 1080ti etc. Also my game isn't pirated it's a legit version.
Here's the video www.dropbox.com/s/w0n07avjvvm6a7x/Discord%2009.07.2017%20-%2016.07.00.01.mp4?dl=0
Any idea what's going on?
6 yrs ago (Statistics)
[deleted user]
6 yrs ago (Statistics)
@Jamie___ Try to be more descriptive with your messages than just using a question mark, and don't bump old threads needlessly unless you have an update of information of some sort.