A Christmas In Springfield

Posted in Mod Showcase
Unsubscribe from this topic
could someone upload this mod or share a link?
Sparrow is currently working on the mod (due to bugs, etc.), so the link has been removed for a while. Possibly until Donut Mod 4 is released.
When the update will come out?
From what I understand, Sparrow has been busy with university work and has unfortunately not had time to work on this much as of late.

Unless she responds here saying elsewise, I wouldn't expect an update this year (or at least before Christmas).

I can do a beta test
The community has voted this post below the point threshold. This means the post is either viewed as inaccurate, unhelpful or does not contribute to this thread.
So while I haven't been able to do the huge amount of work I wanted to put into this, after many requests I have made a fixer update. This should fix some of the major bugs such as missions being unplayable. Download in original post.
I guess I stand corrected! Nice job, Sparrow. Glad to see the mod back out again. :)
[removed]9 months
it crashes for every mission when i get in the car
@thesimpsons76

Before, I had the exact same issue with a diffrent mod, the reason for this is down to dodgy releases of the game, before I bought a SHAR copy off of Ebay and it never worked so I checked the disc and it was a fake disc with a sticker, anyway I suggest getting a new copy of the game as it will help you out more and prevent you from getting a virus.

I'm saving some time here for you Loren...
Unsubscribe from this topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.