Forum Mod Bakery Docs

A Christmas In Springfield

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
The December fixer update is out, thanks for everyone's patience.

Hello everyone. Merry Christmas!

I'm Sparrow. You may know me from such mods as Housewife duties and... that's it really.

Here comes a project that has tested my creativity to its limits and has tested the patience of debug checks too (debug checks was not harmed in the making of this mod, nor did it pop up whatsoever). Ahem, anyway... Ever wanted Springfield to be a winter wonderland? Not just any winter wonderland - a Christmas winter wonderland? Not only that but with missions too? That's this mod. Turns out this mod took a lot more work than I expected, so here we have it.

This mod took me forever. I had some stress and some pushes from some amazing beta testers. Here we have it, 4 whole days to play it before the Christmassy spirit goes out the window.

This mod is made by me, so there's obviously going to be issues.

"Enough with the intros! What does this mod involve?" I hear you asking.

Well...

Download Link:
mega.nz/#!7h0DmCiR!liV-BqcbjBm3Oqbbb88WO9aQKruNtcitXsFUAoIaW_A

Spoiler: FAQ
My game is crashing when I enter Lisa's car! What?

Chances are, you're using a pirated copy of the game. You can get an original working copy off of amazon or eBay.

What is the camera in the tutorial?

Yeah, idek tbh my dude. It's alright though, this mod is old and bad :)

My PC exploded using this mod!

Ah sorry, my bad
[deleted user]
6 yrs ago (Statistics)
I want to beta test. Like I know I was a bad tester for Housewife Duties, but may I have a second chance?

Thanks,

Thomas
Can I also be one? Already asked, but.
I'd like to test this mod as well, and then later become bored of it in 10 minutes.

*Eventually sees description of himself in the collector cards, causing him to malfunction.*
I would love to beta test!
;D
This post has been removed.
6 yrs ago (Statistics)
I would also love to be a beta tester
Not that I'd be very good at it...
[deleted user]
6 yrs ago (Statistics)
I can beta test it, if ya want
Good idea, btw!
Yo, i 'd test it if you want. I never tested a mod...
This post has been removed.
6 yrs ago (Statistics)