All Donut Team services will be unavailable on Friday, January 26th, 2018. We will be undergoing scheduled maintenance to make your favourite community even better.
All users will be logged out on January 26th, 2018 at 12:00 AM UTC-5 (EST) and downtime will follow shortly afterwards.
During our maintenance period:
- You will not be able to visit our website, as it will be completely offline.
- You will not be able to connect to Lucas' Simpsons: Hit & Run Multiplayer.
- You will not be able to verify with our Discord server during this time. If you are already verified with our Discord server, you will be able to continue chatting.
- You will not be able to update or download any tools or apps.
- You will not be able to post what mods you're playing to the Recently Played section of the website.
We plan to push an update to Lucas' Simpsons: Hit & Run Mod Launcher
to use the new server's addresses. We'll keep you updated on this as we discuss this information as a team.
The purpose of this maintenance is to migrate the website and it's services to our new servers. This maintenance will last a minimum of one hour and no known estimate on an upper limit. We will be live tweeting our progress so you can be aware if any issues occur or to know when the services will be back up.
We will be having weekly maintenance periods that will last, at most, 30 minutes. This should be an automatic process and not require human interaction. It's our top priority to keep your data safe and secure, and implementing a weekly schedule for downtime would allow us to back up your data more efficiently.
Test Server Schedule:
Wave 1 - January 12th 12:00 PM to January 13th 12:00 AM (EST)
- Redesigned navbar - now is our signature blue with white text.
- Redesigned forum - now features a more adaptive design.
- Redesigned settings - updated to look way better and features many necessary changes
- Redesigned download page - more info when that's released
- Recent Topic Page: Fixed a bug where a deleted reply would not show up in the same format as a non-deleted reply
- Members Page: Increased members per page to 72 from 36
- Members Page: Fixed an issue where the "Donut Team" profile was listed as joining 48 years ago.
- Members Page: All moderators/staff members are now highlighted in green to signify importance.
- Topic Page: Highlighted replies are now highlighted in green to signify importance.
- Topic Page: Now shows the reply field for locked topics if you're a moderator.
- Donut Team Emails: Now have an SSL enabled link
- Donut Team Emails: Updated design
- Donut Team Emails: Receiving our emails should be quicker
- Profiles: Updated layout slightly
- Profiles: Fixed an issue where the "Donut Team" profile was listed as joining 48 years ago.
- Content System: Now linked on the forum; should be easier for you guys to find.
- Event Pages: Fixed several event pages having some minor issues.
Wave 2 - January 25th 12:00 AM to January 26th 12:00 AM (EST)
Please note any account changes you make on the test server will not sync to the live site.
This test server will run for the next 12 hours. Please report any issues you find here and I'll address them after the test server is pushed offline.
We thank you for your continued support,