Ahead of our January 19th maintenance, we'd like to inform our community that we will be doing various upgrades to the design and functionality of our website.
You can see a preview image here, however the full and finished version will be available after our server move on January 19th, 2018.
This changelog is incomplete as we're still making various changes and will be for the next 10 days. Please check back frequently to see changes we've made
- Redesigned navbar - now is our signature blue with white text.
- Redesigned forum - now features a more adaptive design.
- Redesigned settings - updated to look way better and features many necessary changes
- Redesigned download page - more info when that's released
- Added a documentation website - more info when that's released
- Recent Topic Page: Fixed a bug where a deleted reply would not show up in the same format as a non-deleted reply
- Members Page: Increased members per page to 72 from 36
- Members Page: Fixed an issue where the "Donut Team" profile was listed as joining 48 years ago.
- Members Page: All moderators/staff members are now highlighted in green to signify importance.
- Topic Page: Highlighted replies are now highlighted in green to signify importance.
- Topic Page: Now shows the reply field for locked topics if you're a moderator.
- Donut Team Emails: Now have an SSL enabled link
- Donut Team Emails: Updated design
- Donut Team Emails: Receiving our emails should be quicker
- Profiles: Updated layout slightly
- Profiles: Fixed an issue where the "Donut Team" profile was listed as joining 48 years ago.
- Content System: Now linked on the forum; should be easier for you guys to find.
- Event Pages: Fixed several event pages having some minor issues.
This update goes live on January 19th after our server maintenance. We hope our community will enjoy the changes we make and will help us make Donut Team even better.