27 January 2018 - Changelog (5.0.40)
- Fixed an issue when showing topics where the site would take up to 16 seconds to load.
- Adapted code to work with the updated software we're using.
- Removed dead link to the now removed statistics page.
- Changed how topic previews show up when a reply has not yet been added.
26 January 2018 - Changelog (5.0.39)
- Added the new homepage
- Added the new navbar
- Added the new user settings page
- Added a new post editor
- Added post votes (you can now upvote or downvote posts)
- Added topic view counts.
- Added the [center] BBCode tag.
- Added several links to the Content System page.
- Added the "AppLookup" API endpoint
- Added the new Donut Team Management Centre (Staff Members Only)
- Fixed a bug where the "Email Verification" notification wasn't being shown
- Fixed a bug where the topic response editor was being shown when logged out or your email wasn't confirmed.
- Fixed a bug where links on the profile were very hard to see. (Thanks for the report SomeBot!)
- Fixed a bug where switching pages on a topic would make the client lose data about the topic such as it's locked status.
- Fixed an issue where the "Donut Team" profile was listed as joining 48 years ago.
- Fixed several event pages having some minor issues.
- Fixed an issue where emails being sent from Donut Team took a long time to send.
- Fixed a bug where a deleted reply would not show up in the same format as a non-deleted reply
- Removed topic zoning as it was under utilised and a broken feature.
- Removed the original Donut Team Admin Panel (Staff Members Only)
Updated Features and Designs
- Highlighted replies are now highlighted in green to signify importance on topic pages.
- Increased members per page to 72 from 36 on the members pages.
- All moderators/staff members are now highlighted in green to signify importance on the members page.
- Topic pages now shows the reply field for locked topics if you're a moderator to allow moderator notes to be added.