Learn More   Dismiss
We use cookies

Just like every other website in the world, we use cookies to provide our services to users.

Donut Team Maintenance - 4 November 2018: https://donutteam.com/forum/topic/2080/
Profile Image
Thomas Donofri
7 months ago · edited
Demo Details

The Demo for this mod is planned to contain:
M0 (Of course lol)
M1
M2
M3
A New Car to purchase near Moe's Tavern (TBD)
Custom Soundtrack
Retro 80's inspired theme with VHS fonts and the like

Mod Premise
Springfield has been transported back to the 1980's. Bart wants to party with the big kids. Play as Bart to discover the true colors of the 1980's.

Download
Coming Soon!

Announcement July 26th, 2018
I have both updated this thread, announced a demo, and I have one more thing. I did a poll a few months back for multiple levels. I am scrapping the other two to better focus on one. Also having the two other levels breaks the lore of one night, and may become future projects. However I am planning a demo release for sometime in the first week of August. I want to make everything as best as I possibly can. Just how innovative and awesome Storm Over Springfield has become has motivated me to improve my mods as well. So I guess this is an official I'm back in the game? I really feel that this time it's for real. Also reveals, screenshots, and the like will be posted to my twitter; which you can go to here.

- Thomas

Announcement July 17th, 2018
I am going to be starting work on Long Night very soon. I do apologize for the wait. This was because school and work where taking my time and sucking the life out of me. Now that I have graduated high school I have time to work on this! Expect to see new reveals and videos very soon!

- Thomas

Video Preview
Profile Image
Woody404
7 months ago
Awesome cant wait !
Profile Image
Stolpinski
7 months ago
I would love to help you fix that art. (no offense lol)
Profile Image
RyanR123
7 months ago
it looks so awsome cant wait :)
Profile Image
iffycurve
7 months ago
This is epic
Profile Image
Thomas Donofri
7 months ago
@Stolpinski Sure. DM me on discord!
Profile Image
Loren Goodwin
7 months ago · Executive Staff Member
Premise sounds pretty cool Thomas, I'm interested to see more.
Profile Image
Thomas Donofri
7 months ago · edited
EDIT Poll is live!

Oof, didn't think you'd be interested. I have an announcement being written up about this mod soon!

Stay tuned!

Thomas
Profile Image
Adams_Apple
7 months ago
This is one of the best looking mods I've ever seen, fantastic job!
The community has voted this post below the point threshold. This means the post is either viewed as inaccurate, unhelpful or does not contribute to this thread.
[removed]
3 months ago
Profile Image
Sid3300
3 months ago
Can't wait for the download link ;P
Profile Image
david44
3 months ago
me too
Profile Image
xUnknown
3 months ago
The mod was infinitely delayed by Thomas. Sorry guys.
The community has voted this post below the point threshold. This means the post is either viewed as inaccurate, unhelpful or does not contribute to this thread.
Profile Image
LucasRM7
3 months ago · edited
The community has voted this post below the point threshold. This means the post is either viewed as inaccurate, unhelpful or does not contribute to this thread.?
Sorry, I did not know that I could not comment on my hero... batman long halloween - (long long night)
Profile Image
Gordon CMB
3 months ago
@LucasRM7
You can comment on every thread possible, BUT stop constantly bumping the old threads. Community didn't liked this, so they downvoted your posts
Be careful with that in the future
Please login to contribute to the conversation.