Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Cards Against Lucas: Now Available

Posted in Announcements
Please login to contribute to the conversation.

Have you ever wanted to play the popular card game "Cards Against Humanity" with your friends online? Well, starting today we're rolling out our Cards Against Humanity clone, Cards Against Lucas.

We previously hosted a private early access to some members to help us test issues, we will continue to need your feedback to help fix and evolve our take on the card game. If you encounter any issues, please contact us on our forum or at support@donutteam.com - We will try our best to investigate all issues.

What's included?
  • More than 45 Decks are available to play, with over 3,000 total cards.
  • 60 Bots to choose from, some behaving different than others.
  • One mutator is available, "Shuffle Madness", a mutator that gives you a new set of cards every round.
  • All members can now host games with blank cards. Please do not use them to insult others, unless they're in on the joke. (lol)

Play now @ multiplayer.donutteam.com/game/cal/

3 March 2018 (Public Early Access) Server Patch
  • Adjusted how game creation works internally; you can no longer host more than one game at a time.
  • Removed the login information header.
  • Adjusted the logo's subtext.
  • Fixed some misspellings/issues in some white cards.
  • Fixed the misspelling of "preview".
  • Fixed several bugs.

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I stream, record or share my experiences if I'm in the early access?
Absolutely! The only thing we request is you do not share your account as that'd be breaking several rules.

How can I organise a game?
You can use this forum topic, private messages or the #cards-against-lucas channel in our Discord server.

It says I need to be 17 years or older to play, what if I have parental consent?
That's all good with me. As long as you understand this is extremely inappropriate and the game isn't intended for children.

What's a trusted host?
A trusted host is someone we know or believe won't spam or abuse our systems. Currently, only trusted hosts will be able to host games featuring blank cards.

We're currently discussing bringing blank cards to all games at some point.

Who has access?
Everyone with a Donut Team account.

Sincerely,
Donut Team