Forum Mod Bakery Docs

I apologize...+ new mod projects

Posted in Off Topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hi,
i want to apology for what i've done. I've pestered and obsexed everybody with a stupid whim of playing DM2. Yes, I know that, besides me, nobody else cares about an old crappy mod.
Anyway, i'm in the process of creating two new mods, that will recreate two of Donut Team's old mods and concepts.
These mods will have a separate showcase thread as soon as they get in a more advanced developement state.
It's all good. Hope you're able to make something cool!
I admit, I was planning to release an unofficial Donut Mod 2.1 (codenamed Less Horrendous) as one of the two projects, and I though to recreate it from scratch, without starting from the original source code, since it's is broken and full of bugs. But I've soon realized that recreating from scracth the mod's HUD (I really liked that phonebooth background), missions and phonebooth images from would be an endless work (if i could, i would have copied the cars, hud and missions from the original source to use them as starting bases, instead of recreating them form scratch), so i decided to abandon its developement.
The other mod project will be called Project Donut 2: Tales of Springfield and will be a mod trasposition of the same concept idea made by Donut Team.
I've got a good feeling about this! Good luck, dude!
Ehm, I may need some help in working with Tales Of Springfield (i'm not very good at making dialogues and missions), doeas anybody want to help me? And, also if anyone wants to help me with donut mod.......
[deleted user]
6 yrs ago (Statistics)
@Aplhy16, I can help you with the missions, if you mean, scripting them, I have a lot of experience there :P
Just, DM me in the Discord