Forum Mod Bakery Docs

[Closed] Contest - Get your screenshot featured on our homepage

Posted in Announcements
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Players,

We're looking for screenshots of Lucas' Simpsons: Hit & Run Multiplayer and Cards Against Lucas to feature on our homepage.

Guidelines:
  • The images must be at least 1280x720 but 1920x1080 is preferred.
  • The images must showcase a game in progress (you need at least 2 other people in the screenshot).
  • The images must be appropriate to see on our homepage. (do not include overly offensive white cards for the Cards Against Lucas image or use offensive mods for Multiplayer's image.)
  • In the case of Cards Against Lucas, do not showcase any blank cards in your screenshot.
  • You may submit as many as you want, though only one image will be picked from the bunch.

What do I win?
All who contribute will receive a profile badge and the winners will get the "Designer" profile theme upon the conclusion of this contest.

Can't wait to see what you come up with.

The contest will be ending on 26 April 2018. The winner(s) will be formerly announced on 4 May 2018.

Sincerely,
Jake Andreøli
Two other people? Bah! Who needs friends when you can make 6 more of yourself? Yes, I controlled both Krusty and Goofball simultaneously.

Normal

Less Aliasing

This took like a whole two hours to make by the way (damn it, laggy Squidward)...
Well, here's a screenshot:

I don't really have much more to say than that.
Oh, and it's at a weird resolution because of my screen size being crap.
This post has been removed.
6 yrs ago (Statistics)
Here is my Screenshot in the Resolution of 1920x1080
And Here is my Screenshot in the Resolution of 1280x720
And Other Photo with The Resolution of 1920x1080
Photo with 1280x720
Photo with 1920x1080
Photo with 1280x720