Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Ty The Tasmanian Tiger Pack v1.2

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
G'day, mates. Ty from the Ty The Tasmanian Tiger series is now a playable character! He brought Shazza and Sly along with him.

Two vehicles from Ty The Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue can also be driven in this mod:

The Fourbie

and...

The Go-Kart (both Player and CPU variants)

Ty, Shazza and Sly replace Homer, Marge and Apu respectively. The Fourbie replaces the Plow King, the red Ty Kart replaces the Open Wheel Race Car and the blue Ty Kart replaces the Zombie Car.

I've also included some custom music. Knock yourselves out and decompile the mod.

DOWNLOAD HERE?!

You will need to start a new game for Ty and his friends to be playable.

Version History
  • v1.2
    • Updated the Ty Kart's stats
  • v1.1
    • Added proper compatibility with Multiplayer

Known Bugs
  • Ty and Sly float in the air when using npd's animations. I was unable to fix that bug.
  • Game crashes when starting a conversation with these characters. You should know why.

Fun Facts
  • Orienting the flames from the Ty Karts took an extremely long time, but that was nothing compared to getting the Karts themselves to control with enough stability (f****** Physic Joints and your Inertia crap).
  • The "slap" animation Ty does when you normally kick was a modified version of the "open door" animation. It later inspired me to make that NPC Mod.
  • I didn't even know the Fourbie's doors were separate meshes, so I decided to take advantage of it to make them break like most other vehicles.
Love it. My God. My childhood right here. i even just finished Ty 2 on steam a few days ago
man the multiplayer it's catching? yes or no? in my laucher is a information "unable to connect donut team" all the time!!
no problem man! great game remastered TY 2002-2016 TY 2 2004-2017 TY 3 2005-2018! MY CHILDREN RETURNED!
May I ask how you went about extracting the models from Ty 2? I've been attempting to go about that myself.
I used Ninja Ripper and ran TY 2 on Dolphin. Unfortunately, this method does NOT work with the PC version.