Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Least Favourite Level and Favourite Level of SHAR.

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
For me my favourite level in The Simpsons: Hit and Run would have to be Level 4 tied with Level 6. My least favourite would have to be Level 3.
i would count all Levels here
1- Level 6
2- Level 7
3- Level 5 and Level 4
4- Level 2
5- Level 1
6- Level 3
My favorite Level would probably have to be Level 4. Nearly all of it's missions are some of the best the game has to offer (Ketchup Logic, For a Few Donuts More, and my personal favorite Wolves Stole My Pills). It's also when the game's story picks up and there's a nice sense of mystery that keeps the player going (I remember it making me curious when I was younger),  The only real stinker in that Level is Return of the Nearly Dead, which I personally consider the worst mission in the game due to it simply being a one stage race that's incredibly short. It's terrible filler and there could've been a way to make the mission a bit more interesting. 

Least favorite Level is a bit hard to choose. I guess perhaps Level 7? The level design was cool back when I was younger and you had the fastest cars in the game at your disposal, and I LOVE Alien "Auto"topsy Part III as a finale mission (it's probably in my top 3 favorite missions in the game), but every other mission feels lackluster. Cutting off the Rich Side was a neat idea and made the waste delivery missions fun...the first time around. But the issue is that every single mission save for L7M1 has you running to the Power Plant, running to the school, or both places in one mission. I find this forgivable the first time around and with L7M7 because of Grampa's awesome rocket jeep, but the other missions feel like incredibly lackluster filler with nothing really keeping the player interested. You know there's an issue with design if there's two chase stages in two separate missions that feel identical to each other.

I think if Radical had saved the Rich Side like they originally intended (an early screenshot of Level 7 suggests this and there's the unused Stone Cutter hall track), and found a better way to get the Waste Delivery missions to work (or added more objectives to the mix), then it would've been an excellent Level.

I think they should've added a new location for Level 6 like an Industrial District or Shelbyville, it would've added a lot more variety rather than playing the same 3 locations in different time settings etc...

Yeah i have to agree on Level 4 being the best, i had alot of fun playing that level when i was younger the missions were fun and the scripts for them were alot more advanced and in-depth than those of the other levels and Radical put alot of effort into the scripts for level 4. Also Marge as a character was fun to use and had Good outfits.

Level 3 for me just plain sucked, The Map was very bland and hardly any secret locations or stunt jumps other than the snapped bridge, ring of fire jump and the krustylu studios shortcut. Lisa as a character was okay, not great but okay. The Map was very small in comparison to Level 2 and 1 and bored me VERY quickly when i was younger.  The Bonus Mission was decent but the reward car sucked and so did the street race car. 
This post has been removed.
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
I've always loved level 3 because of the sunset setting, the theme of find bart, and how many shortcuts there are. The one thing I don't like is the long stretch of road going from Kamp Krusty to the duff brewery.

My least favorite is level five. I'm just not a fan of playing as Apu, and that mission where you collect garbage SUCKS.
I will say, though, the final mission is pretty neat, especially with the cinematic afterwards.
[deleted user]
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
Top 7, My Favorite Levels
7 - Level 3
6 - Level 2
5 - Level 4
4 - Level 5
3 - Level 6
2 - Level 1
1 - Level 7
In terms of casual play involving story and mission quality:
Starting with the worst: