I'm sure a few of you have been wondering what I've been up to recently, so today I present you with my latest project!
A storm is coming to Springfield and Homer, being the responsible father, has to prepare the family for what awaits them...
- 8 brand-new missions
- 3 Bonus Challenges
- Bonus Mission
- New vehicles
- New Costumes
- New interiors
- And loads more!
- While this appears to have been fixed, the mod would sometimes hang when entering a custom interior. Beware!
- The fog effect in M7 can look slightly glitchy in places. This is due to the strange way the game handles transparency.
- In the Wager Race, Fat Tony can be seen driving and also in his car. This cannot be fixed for whatever reason.
- The same thing applies to Chalmers in the Bonus Mission.
- Using Bumper Cam in M7 causes the fog to disappear. This is because of the way Bumper Cam works, and cannot be fixed.
- There used to be a crash on M7 showing an issue related to Homer's CHO file. This should be fixed now, but I am still waiting for confirmation.
- Version 1.03
- Hopefully fixed a crash at the end of M7, and also other general improvements to gameplay.
- Version 1.02
- Added a brand new Wager Race, replacing the old one from Version 1.0
- Version 1.01
- Fixed an voiceline that had an incorrect sample rate, causing a game crash.
- Version 1.0
This mod requires the Additional Characters Framework.
Download it here and install like any normal mod.
So with that all out of the way, here is the download!
NOTE: All of the earlier missions have been changed, you will need to replay them again!
Well, what are you waiting for? Play it!
Concept of the mod is cool, and the mod itself is pretty easy and really enjoyable, good work Colou!
New interior is really something cool
, I now wonder how to make Custom Interiors
Can't wait to see more :P
Just discovered a glitch in the mod, will be fixed as soon as I discover the problem.
Occasionally while entering the garage the game may freeze.
For now, just save and exit the game before entering. This should fix it temporarily.
Can't believe I haven't thought of this for one of my mods!
What exactly do you mean by 'doesn't load'? Does it not appear in the mod launcher? Does it crash when it starts up? Can you load other mods just fine?
it just doesn't load up at all, no matter how much i click it. other mods work fine
Like I asked before, what do you mean by 'doesn't load'?
i'll show you a video of what i mean
Pretty cool mod, but it's a bit too easy. Giving the player the Car Built for Homer or 70's Sports Car instead and decreasing some of the timers might make it harder. Opening up the cemetery could help too. Also, my game keeps crashing when I enter Flander's car after grabbing the Med Kit in the school, so I had to unlock all the missions to play the rest of the mod. I'm looking forward to see the final version of the mod, I think it has potential.
Huh, never experienced the issue with Ned's car. That's quite strange.
Glad to hear you enjoyed it though! And don't worry, the later missions are gonna get harder.
A couple of observations; when collecting the boards, if you leave the ones closest to Moe's house for last, Cletus will spawn so far you will automatically beat him. This is minor, but if you restart that mission, you will spawn at the cemetery Krusty Burger instead of the Simpson's house, so getting to the trailer park in time becomes pretty easy. Anyways, this is a really nice mod, I'm looking forward to the full version!