Learn More   Dismiss
We use cookies

Just like every other website in the world, we use cookies to provide our services to users.

Donut Team Maintenance - 4 November 2018: https://donutteam.com/forum/topic/2080/
Profile Image
Colou
5 months ago · edited
Today I am very excited to share with you all my most ambitious creation, a working custom map with collison made without the model builder!

If you aren't aware, as of me writing this the required tools to make custom maps have not been released. But nonetheless I persisted in my efforts, and after being told multiple times what I was attempting to do was impossible I present you's with this!

THIS MAP IS BY NO MEANS PERFECT, EXPECT TO SEE ISSUES WITH THE COLLISION IN PLACES.

Now it's screenshot time!

So, with all that out of the way, here's the download!

DOWNLOAD 1.04

Please report any bugs you find, I expect there will be a few.
[removed]
5 months ago
Profile Image
Homer
5 months ago · edited · Moderator
It's no Really Good Mod, but I guess it's alright.
Profile Image
xUnknown
5 months ago
dece...... good works...
Profile Image
Filipfff
5 months ago
Awesome mod considering that there is no map builder yet! I don't know why did you even torture yourself over making this. There are some bugs like invisible bumps on the road and stuff like that. I'll point out other stuff in the discord server.
Profile Image
Gordon CMB
5 months ago
You did a very fantastic work on this one, Colou!
Making maps without a tool is really impressive, and even though there's probably some flaws with collisions, the map is perfect
Profile Image
Glitchmaster
5 months ago
fantastic mod
Profile Image
Glitchmaster
5 months ago
made gameplay of it on my channel
Profile Image
Jowiko96
5 months ago
How are people playing this in the Multiplayer Mod? I cannot get it to work.
Profile Image
kaine123
5 months ago
Very Impressive, Well done
Profile Image
Colou
5 months ago
Update 1.02 is out!

Changelog:
  • Added L3, a sunset level.
  • Made 'Unlock All Missions' a required hack.
  • Fixed newspapers for L2 and L3
  • Fixed music for L2 and L3
  • Graphical improvements
  • Added an internal name (Because I'm dumb and never actually put one)

Enjoy!
Profile Image
soulstorm64
4 months ago
Very cool mod, would you have any prospects of porting a island from the ps2 gta games? I would definitely give you the files to do so
Profile Image
Colou
4 months ago
Maybe when the model builder comes out (the tool to properly make maps) This was a pain in the neck to make, and those would probably be even harder.
Profile Image
Filipfff
4 months ago
This mod is seriously underrated right now.
Profile Image
Sammy
4 months ago
Just tried this and I'm frankly blown away. The time and effort that must have gone into this is just painful to think about. Like others have said, the collision isn't perfect but before this I had absolutely no idea this was even possible. Fantastic work!

I really need to check this forum more often.
Please login to contribute to the conversation.