Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Using Lucas' Mod Launcher, Resolution Changes Don't Seem to Work

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hi all, I'm new here:

So, I've had the mod launcher for a bit, but haven't been able to get it to properly set the resolution. Whether setting it at 720p or 1080p, it doesn't work, it will go into fullscreen, but only take up the majority of my screen, no matter the resolution setting, and my screen (TV)'s native resolution is 1080p. Any ideas?
You can try enabling the "Borderless" hack and ticking the "Windowed" setting.
Jake,

Thanks for replying! That seemed to center the game in my screen, instead of having it in the top left corner, but it still does not take up the whole screen. However, I can tell that it is 1920x1080 due to the size of the FRAPS counter, so I'm not sure exactly what is going on.

Image here: drive.google.com/open?id=1mtSz_jyK5Hm9fMeq-9eyd-_-odqsOJU-

Edit: I can tell that it's acting like I have a higher resolution screen than I do, setting it to 720p makes the image even smaller (of course), but like I said 1080p doesn't fill the entire screen.

Edit of my edit: I found the solution. For me, it was to set the Windows scaling to the recommended setting, I wasn't thinking that that would affect it. Thanks! Hopefully this helps others if they have the issue too.
Sorry I wasn't able to reply sooner, but I am glad to hear you've solved the issue! :)
That's okay, thanks!