Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Looking For Main Menu Interior File

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hello, i have recently started a project for VR porting the first level to unity with derivable vehicles and interiors with Gags playing i have been successful with making the school and kwik-E-Mart interiors look nice with adding additional geometry to the voids that the cameras used, i have been having a hard time finding the interior for the main menu to use for rebuilding the simpsons house. if anyone can point me to the right direction that would be much appreciated! :)

imgur.com/a/Zps9HRF
The file you want is camset.p3d. You can find it here
art\frontend\scrooby\resource\pure3d\camset.p3d
There's also 3 other files, camset_C.p3d, camset_T.p3d and camset_H.p3d. These are used on special holidays and you don't need to worry about them.
Thanks Alot! this will be very helpful
This post has been removed.
3 yrs ago (Edited 3 years ago)
[deleted user]
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
Might I ask you if your game files are corrupted? Or did you corrupt them yourself?
Because you repeatedly keep asking for the game files that are otherwise pretty easy to access manually
To add to that, you bumped a completely irrelevant 2-year old thread instead of creating a new one, which is a no-no
If you really want to ask for game files - the best place would probably be the DT Discord server, you won't bump threads, nor create any, and people are usually much more quicker to answer than on a forum
This post has been removed.
3 yrs ago (Edited 3 years ago)