Learn More   Dismiss
We use cookies

Just like every other website in the world, we use cookies to provide our services to users.

Donut Team Maintenance - 4 November 2018: https://donutteam.com/forum/topic/2080/
Profile Image
Colou
4 months ago · edited
Thought I might get the community involved a bit, so I'm holding a little contest that you all can take part in!

RULES:
  • The mod only needs to be one mission long. You can go longer, but no extra points will be given.
  • The mod must be public to everyone (This isn't just for my benefit)
  • There are no set themes for the mission but extra points are given for originality.
  • Don't submit anything that violates the community guidelines.
  • Joke mods are allowed.
  • Try to fix any obvious bugs and glitches please, if your mod is a broken mess then it likely won't win.
  • You cannot submit an already released mod.
  • Post the download for the mod, as well as some info about it, in this thread please.
  • Mods must be finished by the 17th of June I just need some more entries. Come on, people!
Looking forward to seeing your submissions!

By the way, would 'Mod Showcase' be the correct board for this? I'm honestly not too sure which one to pick.
Profile Image
Gordon CMB
4 months ago
Interesting, probably going to contribute
[removed]
4 months ago
Profile Image
MorganVain
4 months ago
Sounds fun. I'm in!
Profile Image
Thomas Donofri
4 months ago
I'm in!
Profile Image
Sammy
4 months ago
Mmm, sounds fun. If I were a bit better at actual mission scripting I might participate. I mean, I understand the concept of scripting but my missions just end up feeling too easy or too hard, which is why I've never released anything.
Profile Image
Colou
4 months ago
After seeing some of the stuff people have done, I've decided to extend the deadline to the 12th of June so that more time and effort can be used.
Profile Image
MorganVain
4 months ago
OH THANK GOD, COLOU!!!!
Profile Image
Colou
4 months ago
Extended the deadline again since practically none of the entries are finished yet. It is now on the 17th.
Happy modding!
Profile Image
DirectX
4 months ago
good luck to any winners

i can't script so yeah
Profile Image
Nightbane
4 months ago
Introducing...

Annoy Squidward!

Play as SpongeBob as you and Patrick want to go jellyfishing with Squidward, but he's not here today! Find him, and annoy him, because that's what the two do best.

Features:
  • Alternate Costumes
  • Custom Music
  • A TON of retexturing
  • New Wasp Locations
  • Golden Spatulas (Replaces Collector Cards)
  • An Absence of Simpsons Characters
  • Brand New Cars

Some screenshots:

Download
Profile Image
HomerSimpson656
4 months ago
this brings so much memories I think Nightbane games should wn :D
The community has voted this post below the point threshold. This means the post is either viewed as inaccurate, unhelpful or does not contribute to this thread.
Profile Image
Glitchmaster
4 months ago
it's a rar file how to change it to lmlm?
Profile Image
Mouser
4 months ago
.rar is an archive file format that was used to compress the mod. You'll have to use Winrar in order to extract the files and get the mod.
Profile Image
Glitchmaster
4 months ago
thanks
Please login to contribute to the conversation.