Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Hit & Run Game Intro - Beta vs. Final Comparison.

Posted in Off Topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hi everyone. I don't visit or post here very often, but I thought you'd all be interested in taking a look at this new video I made where a side-by-side comparison is made between the work-in-progress and final introduction cinematics to the game. I made this to go alongside my other comparison video I threw together two years ago. Hope you all enjoy!

List of general differences:
- The animation for the Wasp Cameras flying out of the beam is different, the most noticeable difference being the Wasp Cameras that swarm the screen up-close.
- The logo has different lettering as opposed to the final which resembles the one used on the show. The trademark symbol was swapped for a Copyright.
- There is additional lighting in the Beta, like on Bart in the family garage and Marge at the door.
- The family's models are very similar to their appearances in the cutscenes from The Simpsons: Road Rage, rather than the softer renditions seen in the final game.
- Homer gasps before destroying the wasp camera in the beta, and he takes a little longer to do so.
- The wasp has additional sound effects on its demise, like a low grumbling sound.
That's pretty interesting
This post has been removed.
5 yrs ago (Statistics)