Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Multi-Meme v1.5 - Release

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
UPDATE v1.5: After quite a long time, Multi-Meme finally has another update! Even MORE characters, a few new vehicles, and new maps for levels 5 and 7!

UPDATE v1.4: Over 180 new characters, 7 new vehicles, more areas to explore above ground, and David Hasselhoff. 'Nuff said.

UPDATE v1.3: Too many things to list, so let's just say over 150 new characters, 5 new vehicles, TONS of level enhancements, and CUSTOM SOUND EFFECTS! Ever wanted to go to SpongeBob's house in EVERY level? Well now you can.

UPDATE v1.2 fix: Supports 3D Phonebooth Previews Mod, small mistakes corrected.

UPDATE v1.2: 45 new characters, 10 new cars, and lots of level enhancement/texture changes.

UPDATE v1.1: 30 new characters, 8 new cars, more excitement!

The largest SHAR Multiplayer mod ever made has been released!

Developed by Nightbane, with help and extra cars and textures from many people of this community, with the intent of making a multiplayer pack so insane that I can't even come up with a good metaphor.

With over 600 extra characters, and 64 extra vehicles, this is officially larger than Multiplayer Cars and Characters! A lot of members of the community pitched in character models to be used in this mod!

I would make a list of all the cars and characters, but instead I'll let you be surprised when you download this, along with letting you see some screenshots of what's to come.

Screenshots: (If you want to be surprised, don't click these screenshots!)

So, what are you waiting for? I am totally not ripping off another forum post that happens to ask what you are waiting for at the end of the post because I honestly don't know what else to add. Download the mod and have a wonderful meme in Multi-Meme!

This mod was made ONLY for multiplayer, you must be nuts to try and play it in single-player. To use this mod, please extract Multi-Meme v1.5.lmlm from Multi-Meme v1.5.rar and drag the Multi-Meme v1.5.lmlm into the Launch.exe of the Multiplayer launcher.

Download Multi-Meme v1.5
This post has been removed.
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
I rate this a Kenny McCormick Driving a T-Posing Homer out of Deep Fried Memes.
-John.
This is my personal hell and I love it.

Thank you based Nightbane.
Update: v1.1, 30 new characters to choose from, 8 new cars! Some new textures in every level, not much has changed besides the characters and cars.
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
This mod is my dream come true I always used to imagine hacked characters and vechicals in hit and run like this and it's so cool I can finally play it. I have some suggestions for characters I'd like to see in this mod in the future. Can someone make these character mods and add them to the game?
1. Kang and Kodos
2. The buzz cola mascot from the intro cutscene
3. Banjo and Grunty from Banjo Kazooie
4. Conker the squirrel
5. Cartmen, Stan, and Kyle from South Park
6. Hank, Bill, Dale, and Boomhour from King of the Hill
7. Beavis and Butthead
8. Marty Mcfly and Doc Brown
9. Garfield, Odie, and Jon
10. John Cena
11. Dracula
12. Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck