Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Team Protix Hit & Run

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
TEAM PROTIX HIT & RUN

Level 1 Miguel Coquelin + Black Hover Car
Level 2 Pro the Orange + WWII Rocket Car
Level 3 Steve Cossé + Zombie Car
Level 4 Tringl the Nuclearian + Green Ferrari
Level 5 Maxime the Hedgehog + Blue Knight Boat
Level 6 Pro the Orange + WWII Rocket Car
Level 7 Miguel Coquelin + Black Hover Car

New Level Missions

Link to Download
Removed by Staff
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
The file size of this mod is over a gigabyte. did you add the entire game files into the mod?
because if you did then you shouldn't have done that
only add the files you have edited.
also make sure you do that as soon as possible because i think that violates some terms and conditions on this site.
LIST OF THINGS THIS MOD STOLE
  • CARS
    • That Car from BB Mod by BillBodkin
    • Ecto-1 by Nightbane
    • Family Sedan from Road Rage Returns by Donut Team
    • Red Hover Car from Donut Mod 3 by Donut Team
    • Lamborgotti DT760 by Donut Team
    • Lightning McQueen by Nightbane
    • mercedes.p3d (Something related to Need For Speed. Don't know the name nor who made it)
    • iMustang by Nightbane
    • Warp Star by Nightbane
    • Warthog by Donut Team
    • The Batmobile by Nightbane

• CHARACTERS
    • Sonic by Nightbane
    • Tails by Nightbane
    • Pac-Man by Nightbane
    • Kirby by Nightbane
    • Edd/Double D by Nightbane
    • Droid from Metal Arms in Springfield by me
    • Black Mil also from Metal Arms in Springfield
    • Scout Trooper by The Butter Apple

• MISCELLANEOUS
    • Every line from my Droid character
    • Level 7 Rich Side Restoration by Kenny Giles
    • The Droid mission icon from MAiS
    • A crap ton of unmodified files such as...
      • Quite a number of characters
      • Quite a number of vehicles
      • The entire "frontend" folder (including scrooby2)
      • The unused files such as the level08 folder and the h2h folder
      • Mission collectibles
      • Conversation dialogue
      • The entire music folder
      • A lot more (Well, there's your reason for why this mod is at least 1.4 GB big.)
don't steal stuff and claim it as your own
This Mod Showcase thread doesn't explain what your mod is at all. From what I gather, you have made-up(?) characters with re-textured cars in each level and new story missions. Besides that, you made no attempt to explain your mod or showcase it in any meaningful way.

Though really, the worst part of this the aforementioned list of all the mods you stole assets from and included with your mod. You gave no credit whatsoever to those whose mod content you stole. If you intend on using these assets in your mod (as from what I've discussed with others, they appear to be unused) then you need to credit every single mod creator whose content you are using.

You also included an extremely large amount of unmodified files from the base game including but not limited to dialogue, music, scripts and art assets. This not only bloats the size of your mod but we see it as extremely dodgy to distribute significant portions of the game with no modifications whatsoever.

For these reasons, your download link has been removed from our forum. I don't know where you'd begin fixing this mod but we're not allowing it in it's current state.
I'm so sorry guy it's because i don't have real good experience for Simpsons Hit & Run Mods game
and i'm so sorry for my unclean english text.
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
People make mistakes all the time.
just make sure that next time you don't include files that haven't been modded
ask for permission if you are using other peoples mods unless they say that anyone can use them (most of nightbanes mods and some decompilable mods you wont need to ask for permission as long as you credit them)
credit all mods you have used if they aren't yours

if you want help with or still have questions about it, talk about it on this forum or on the discord server (you will get a quicker response there)
I'm don't have my experience to do the Mods so please guy can you make a real clean Text mods and Texture mods and Art asset mods for the Team Protix Hit & Run Mods please can you make a real clean mods thank you :)
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
i cant help you until you explain to me what your mod actually is
what it looks like to me is that you have created a mod pack that has replaced vehicles and characters from the game which no offense but if that is the case then i don't see a point in releasing the mod when users can download most of those characters anyway.

i think the best thing to do is start over. look on the forum for tutorials on how to make mods and if you are confused about anything then feel free to ask. but i'm afraid i cant fix a mod of that size especially when i cant get into the LMLM file. this mod is a bit of a mess which is why the link was removed from the forum.