Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Lucas' Mod Launcher Hack Support Bugs.

Posted in Support
This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
Hello There, I was recently playing the "Houswive Duties" Mod using Lucas' Mod Launcher (The Only Launcher) And I got an error message:

I am using a fully legit copy of SHAR, Sometimes when using other mods I get a Microsoft Visual C++ Error Message, Used MS Support Chat, Done Everything Still Nothing But I Don't get the message with any other C++ Programs.
This means the mod crashed for some reason and it's giving you an error with a memory address to let you know. This is (most likely) a result of an issue in the mod.

We added this dialog because Microsoft nuked the "Program has stopped working" dialog in the most recent feature update to Windows 10 and this dialog makes it easy to get the memory address the game crashed at.
Ok So what can I do about the Mod? Do I Consult The Creator?
Did you happen to be using the Electaurus?
Yep. Did it happen on developer version?

Another Mod i have the issue with is with ned's car in storm over Springfield In mission 1.

The Electauras Is in the game already though and it works fine in normal SHAR.
The Electaurus is broken in a particularly dodgy distribution of the game which is why I was specifically asking about that car.

Lucas looked into the memory address in your image and it lines up with the same crash that occurs in this dodgy version.

If the Electaurus works fine in the version you have normally though then that would be unusual if is this version of the game so maybe it's something else.
Thank you for help, I will try find another version on amazon that will work!
Went to the store, Bought a new copy, Installed it works great! Thanks for all the help!
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)