Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Lucas' Simpsons Launcher Not Loading Mods Properly

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I just downloaded the most recent version of the launcher and the only mod it loads is "cheat keys" as shown in the screenshot, I've made sure that all the mod files are in the mod folder but I can't figure out how to load any mods or hacks and make them show up in the launcher, including Donut Mod. I've also tried running the program as an administrator. Any help with this would be much appreciated, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Okay, so you made a few mistakes, so i'm going to run down the steps to install the Mod Launcher:

1. Download it from our website: donutteam.com/downloads/Launcher/
  2. Make a folder for the mod launcher somewhere you won't lose or delete it and extract the zip file to that folder.
  3. You'll have three folders. DLLs, Mods and Hacks. Do not move any of the files, modify or delete any of folders.
  4. Any mods you download should go into either that "Mods" folder or in C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME GOES HERE]\Documents\My Games\Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher\Mods

Don't put LMLH files in your mods folder, they belong in the Hacks folder and we're the only ones who make them. LMLM files go in your mod folder.

Some mods go into the "Settings" and "Developer" tab too.
I was able to get it working, thank you!