- Homer's animation on the main menu looks very awkward on Smithers, probably change it to another one.
- Homer's voice clips on the menu have not been replaced.
- Loading newspaper was made by me, and I was not credited anywhere.
- The coin counter when you pause the game looks very awkward. Was this intentional? Because it looks like a mistake.
- Similarly to the menu, Homer's animations don't really fit Smithers (his arms stick very far out to the side) I think ideally you should make it a mixed animation set, combining the NPC animations along with some from other charactesrs.
- Smithers needs more voicelines than the vanilla game has. So like for running, calling cars from a phonebooth, beginning/completing a mission, etc.
- Radar is pretty neat, but looks out of place against the blue HUD. In the end it's just unpleasing to look at.
- Speaking of the blue HUD, it also looks pretty nice but blends in too much with the dark environment.
- Where is the Hit & Run meter? I don't mean to sound rude, but I hate mods that cover the Hit & Run meter up. It's just a cheap way to get difficulty, real difficulty should come from the missions.
- Outline colour for the road on the radar should also be made slightly darker than the main road colour.
- The plain glass replacing the Krusty Glass works well, but now doesn't make sense as to why they'd be there. With the Krusty Glass you get the explanation of it being a promotion for Buzz Cola, but here it's just random glass placed over roads.
- The regular Hit & Run logo (for like saving and all that) needs properly replaced, not just recoloured.
- Why was the Yes/No text for failing a mission moved? It's far too far apart, even with the Skip option.
- What is this mod supposed to be about, exactly? At the moment it seems like just random stuff that Smithers does. A good mod should have a clear focus on a single thing, and expand on it over a full level or two.
- Is dialogue planned? Because it would help convey the story much nicer.
- The briefing text says 'a new day has started' however it is late into the evening.
- Why were the continue and loading text moved? They were much better where they were before.
- Mission name could probably be improved, just taking the name from the L7 bonus mission is pretty lazy.
- HUD icons for getting in a car shouldn't have the picture of the car, because the player could be using a different vehicle leading to confusion.
- Alright, bit lost on this one. Why do I warp outside after talking to Burns? As far as I can tell all that happens is a couple of iris wipes for no reason. Is there supposed to be dialog here? Genuinely confused.
- Why does Burns want to go to the Power Plant? I have no idea what's going on at this point.
- Burns should probably be placed in the car next to Smithers.
- What does 'DRIVE FORMALLY' mean? And what is that bar doing on the screen? I'm getting more and more confused.
- The 'supervise' objective should be made more clear. I ended up wandering off into Homer's workstation unsure of what to do, and the escaping workers threw me offguard.
- Why are workers even up this late? In the vanilla game Homer gets dismissed from work towards midday, and can be seen at the house in L4.
- Homer's neck clips through the bottom of the HUD ring. Needs some more work.
- The carsphere is far too big, use a triggersphere for this.
- In the briefing text there shouldn't be a comma after 'presumably'
- It's also 'a donut truck', not just 'donut truck'.
- The donut truck objective is very long and unenjoyable.
- Why does Smithers not know where Homer lives? He's been there multiple times himself, and the Power Plant must have records of their employees' addresses.
- The donut truck's shadow is too big at the back. I know I used to make this mistake a lot while making mods, but it bugs the hell out of me.
- The donut truck missed a checkpoint around the Kwik-E-Mart and did a U-turn to get back. While it didn't directly cause issues, the half extents should be increased.
- Is there a reason why Homer starts chasing you so you can lure him back to the plant? I've been thinking and I can't really come up with anything. The story in this mod should be made much more clear.
- Homer's suspension is all messed up (his wheels clip through the body and out the top). You should make a new CON file with fixed suspension instead of just using CON files designed for other vehicles.
- Again, grammar errors.
- 'the safety inspector'
- 'pipes have broken'
- Starting location here is really awkward and bugs the camera out. Try starting in the main room instead.
- Is the HUD icon here temporary? It looks like a bootleg Windows logo.
- I also drove the complete wrong way due to taking the shortcut and then being completely confused. Try and make it more clear.
- The leaks should be a more unique collectible, as opposed to just a triggersphere.
- The timer between leaks is far too short, considering you have a number of factors that can slow you down (door animation, exiting on the wrong side, getting in to your car instead of triggering the collectible.) The result is a stage that isn't fun to play at all.
- The radar in the Kwik-E-Mart stage is very awkward, and I got lost and went the wrong way.
- The Kwik-E-Mart stage is very long and boring, try doing something to spice it up a little. Maybe an objective that activates along the way? For me, if a goto timer is over one minute then it isn't going to be fun.
- The 'Item Lost' text doesn't really work, because if it gives the wrong impression of what's going on. 'Item Dropped' in the vanilla game works much better.
- The second waste position is very awkward and hard to get to if you miss the shortcut, or overshoot. Consider moving it forward.
- Again, another mysterious stage that I don't understand. This time I'm just dumped on the ground, and then an iriswipe happens a moment later. What are these for? Is there something I'm missing here? If so, it really needs to be made more clear, as I have no clue what on earth is happening.
- Again, just like mission 1, what does 'drive formally' mean? And what is that bar for?
My final conclusion of this mod is that it's somewhat decent, with bits of fun scattered about However it suffers from the exact same issues as Springfield Noire did, which is uninteresting missions, long boring objectives, and a general feel of unfinishedness. I understand it's a demo, but demos are meant to be a polished preview of what the mod is about. This feels like a beta build with a lazily slapped-on ending.
I hope that you find this review helpful and improve apon these faults. This has potential to be a good mod, don't get me wrong, but this potential isn't being expanded upon.