Forum Mod Bakery Docs

I need help with Lucas' Pure3D Editor

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I'm trying to learn how to mod Hit & Run and I'm already running into a problem. I was watching a few guides and I saw that when people loaded a file into the editor, it would load the Composite Drawable. Naturally, I thought if I loaded the files that I ripped from my copy of the game, it would do the same, but when it loads the file, the Composite Drawable is just blank. It says that there are 0 Primitives Rendered and everything. The weird part is that everything else (the Collision Object, Textures, Shaders, etc.) load perfectly, just not the Composite Drawable. I'm pretty sure this problem is happening because my files are ripped from the Gamecube version of the game, but if that isn't the reason and there's a way to fix this problem, could somebody tell me? It would make modding that much easier cause then I could actually see the models in the editor lol
The Pure3D Editor does not support the model format used in the GameCube version.

Our tools are primarily intended for the PC release of Hit & Run and support for other releases or other games is kind of hit or miss as it stands. This might improve in the future though we're not actively working on improving that support right now.
not related to your problem but i accidentally turned on wireframe and i don't know how to turn it off
hooray for me i guess
Onehugnub,

You clicked "Tools > Make Wireframe" this converts the file to wireframe. Close and do not save.