Forum Mod Bakery Docs

This is what i think they should add to Simpsons Hit & Run multiplayer mod.

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
this is what i think they should add in simpsons hit & run multiplayer

1. they should allow players to enter the other players car
2. they should also add races and missions
that's all the ideas i have. I know they are hard to do but i hope it should be possible in some way.
These are all really cool ideas, I would love these kinds of features to exist as well. Don't take this personally, but I'm just not sure if it's possible. Injecting/modifying code into a 15-year old video game is difficult. In fact, I'm genuinely astounded how DonutTeam was able to introduce multiplayer/networking at all, let alone these ideas (along with other posts on a similar topic!).

I'm not saying these things aren't possible or how we shouldn't even try, but we need to be realistic for the time being. DonutTeam is working on a lot right now (DM4, This Website, the Mod Launcher, new objectives, and their personal lives). I'm no Radical Developer or Lucas Cardellini so take everything I just said with a few grains of salt. I'm sure DonutTeam will not disappoint us in the future, so sit tight!

Thanks.
I understand but i hope this is possible one day but if not thats ok i dont urgently need it in the game anyway