Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Rage Rage Returns Game Crash

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hello.
Been playing Road Rage Returns for my Youtube channel, and I have a slight problem.
Mission 4 keeps crashing, can someone help out?
Do you get an error when you crash?
If yes, If it's a "Hack Support" Crash then your game is not legit, if you get no error and you just get "Simpsons Stopped Working" then your game is most for certain Pirated, Piracy Discussion Is Strictly BANNED from Donut Team, You can get a full copy with no missing files etc.. on amazon for a cheap price (Collectors Edition or Normal) Buy

Again, Piracy Discussion Is Banned here, If your game is Pirated then No-one can help.
I do not encounter any crash on L1M4, Cheers.
Can you please provide a crash dump from this? You can find these in this folder:

C:\Users\<your_username>\Documents\My Games\Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher\Crashes
My game is not pirated and it's a legit copy.
The game doesn't show any error messages. It just freezes and closes with no messages!
I can send proof if needed :D
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
@V0RTEX L0RD
Even if the game copy would've been pirated, people would still be able to help him
Discussing piracy is forbidden, helping people is not
Hey Loren
I screenshotted the files. Can I send it via the discord server?
Easier to attach images
We need one of the actual files, not a screenshot of them.
Assuming this is the same issue, it was reported a couple of times in the Discord server.

It's a rather odd crash, but hopefully doing this should help.
Thanks Colou. I'l try that :D
Working now, It's that you can't put your car in the alley way otherwise it can't spawn Snakes car!
Thanks for the help all :D