Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Winter Theme: Reborn [BETA 2 AVAILABLE]

Please login to contribute to the conversation.

I've been inspired by other recreations of the original 2015 Winter Theme, and i thought to make one that resembles it as close as possible.

[UPDATE] I think my aim is more concrete now, since i'm now using original assets from an unreleased version of the Winter Theme, that was planned to be released alongside Donut Mod 3.1 and meant to cover the first four levels, but it was unfinished, with only level 1 fully retextured, so i decided to base my version on it and continuing it to level 7. Also, i made a new "Texture Plot" that explains how i'm going to retexture the levels:

• Level 1: A snowfall has just ended up and all the houses are covered with snow, as well as the roads and trees. (Based on original retexture)
  • Level 2: The snow is still very much, but now there isn't snow on the buildings anymore. (Based on original retexture)
  • Level 3: Snow is starting to melt, and the green of grass and trees is starting to regain the upper hand. (Partially based on original)
  • Level 4: A huge snowfall covered up Evergreen Terrace again, thus now everything is snowy once again. Luckily, this time it wasn't as strong as the first level's, thus buildings aren't covered again. (Original idea)
  • Level 5: Snow is still on ground.... (Original idea)
  • Level 6: It's starting to melt, finally! Let's hope it doesn't snow again.... (Original idea)
  • Level 7: Everything back as normal, it's halloween and it never snows this time of the year! (Original Idea)

Advancement
Level 1: 100%
Level 2: 100%
Level 3: 100%
Level 4: almost done, hope to release very soon
Others: Not started

Changelog
- Beta 1 - Only level 1.
- Beta 1.1 - some retextures in level 1.
- Beta 2 - Level 2 and 3 included.
- Beta 3 - Level 4 included (coming soon).

DOWNLOADS
Beta 2 (Includes first three levels)- www.dropbox.com/s/o7t4hmr32z2wmah/Winter%20Theme%204.0%20%28Reborn%29.zip?dl=0
Addon : Roofed Family Sedan from DM3 - www.dropbox.com/s/fcr4uufz41np8h7/DM3%20Roofed%20Family%20Sedan%20for%20Winter%20Theme.zip?dl=0 (Download this if you want to get an extra original-ish feeling)
this is a wrong link dude
Now they right
Status Update : watch the main thread for more info.
Beta 3 available! Check main thread for download link.
my game crash in launch this mods. Help me, please
When does your game crash? If it crashes when you launch it then it your problem since it doesn't crash to me so it's not a problem of the mod.
in loading but Forget man if it catches on your pc everything great lets it quiet, here in this forum can not make a scandal that you are already banned
how do i launch this mod?
You must put the mod in the mods folder of the launcher and select it in the launcher.