Learn More   Dismiss
We use cookies

Just like every other website in the world, we use cookies to provide our services to users.

Donut Team Maintenance - 4 November 2018: https://donutteam.com/forum/topic/2080/
Profile Image
Pierrot
3 weeks ago · edited
When I was walking on the internet I heard about the simpsons hit and run: online that this site offers, I just could not install the game, you could explain to me how to play correctly, if you explain, I could make a video on my yutube channel showing as you install and play the game, this could help many people access and play the game.
Profile Image
Loren Goodwin
3 weeks ago · Executive Staff Member
The only legitimate way to run SHAR MP or our regular Mod Launcher is by buying the game on-disc second hand, installing it via those discs and then downloading the SHAR MP launcher to run it. If you want to make a guide on how to do that then that would be fine.

Discussion of the other option, piracy, is strictly forbidden here and if you made a tutorial involving that it would also by extension not be allowed under our community guidelines (and also the guidelines of YouTube I imagine).
Please login to contribute to the conversation.