Learn More   Dismiss
We use cookies

Just like every other website in the world, we use cookies to provide our services to users.

Donut Team Maintenance - 4 November 2018: https://donutteam.com/forum/topic/2080/
Profile Image
Colou
2 weeks ago

Here's a simple little tool that's pretty useful, an automated converter for converting MFK files to LUA! It's something I made a while back but never got around to releasing. However I recently came across the file again and decided I wanted to release it, so here it is!

How do you use Lua-ify?

Using Lua-ify is easy! just drag your MFK file onto the BAT file. A LUA file should then be outputted to the same folder. If it doesn't work, sometimes the MFK file needs to be in the same folder as the BAT file. It's weird, but it should work.

My Antivirus is blocking me from opening the BAT, is it safe?

Don't worry, Lua-ify is completely safe. BAT files can sometimes be used for malicious purposes so often Antiviruses detect them as viruses. If you want to be on the safe side, the code can be viewed just by right clicking the file and selecting 'Edit' You can see there's nothing malicious in there.

Where do I get Lua-ify?

Whoa, no need to be impatient! The download link is just here:

Important Notice:

Some MFK files use certain functions that are not supported by LUA, such as excluding the quotation marks from certain arguments. LUA doesn't support this, and at my current skill level of working with BAT I have no way of detecting these scenarios, so in these cases you will need to correct them yourself. These situations are pretty rare in MFK files so for general use you'll be fine.

If you have any suggestions or comments feel free to post them below!
Profile Image
Homer
2 weeks ago · Moderator
You should make it append " -- <<<===--- ASK IAN ABOUT THIS COMMAND" to the end of every line.
Please login to contribute to the conversation.