All Donut Team services will be unavailable on Sunday, November 4th, 2018. We will be undergoing scheduled maintenance to make your favourite community even better.
All users will be logged out on Sunday, November 4th, 2018 at 12:00 AM UTC-4 (EST) and downtime will follow shortly afterwards.
During our maintenance period:
- You will not be able to visit our website, as it will be completely offline.
- You will not be able to connect to Lucas' Simpsons: Hit & Run Multiplayer, as our account services will be disabled.
- You will not be able to verify with our Discord server during this time. If you are already verified with our Discord server, you will be able to continue chatting.
- You will not be able to update or download any tools or apps, as our website will be offline.
- Playing Mods will not sync to play history, as it will be unavailable.
- Cards Against Lucas will be unavailable.
The expected downtime will be around 6 hours. If there are unexpected complications, we may have to take additional time to correct the issues. You will be notified via our Discord and our Twitter:
The purpose is to release a new version of our website and online services.
We continually move this date back to ensure that we have a smooth launch. This requires overhauling our entire system and we want to make sure that the site and all of the features that rely on it are available.
The original intention was to release this on October 21st. We however have moved this back further to make sure the site can withstand the new load required. This date may be pushed back further, we will be doing stability and stress tests over the next month on our test site. If you'd like to help out, you can visit: https://new.donutteam.com
(A separate account will be required and will be fully deleted upon release of the new site)
We will update you as more information is available.
We thank you for your continued support,