Learn More   Dismiss
We use cookies

Just like every other website in the world, we use cookies to provide our services to users.

Donut Team Maintenance - 4 November 2018: https://donutteam.com/forum/topic/2080/
Profile Image
Gordon CMB
1 week ago · edited
yeah, I know this image sucks

INFO

Hello, fellow community! My name is Gordon and I'm now taking "requests"
In order to "increase" the popularity of DT even more, we should start off with translating mods, right? So, I'm here to help you out
If you want your mod to be translated to Russian language, I'll do it! Just, post some mod info here, and I'll contact you later in the Discord

Btw, this thread also functions as a log, so you can see whenever I'm taking, translating, or releasing the translation.

TRANSLATING INFO

So, you'll need to post a response to this thread with this info:
1. Your mod's name
2. Desired font
3. Your DiscordTag
If you're not registered in Discord, well, then you should probably do it, since I don't want to leak anything.
How I'm going to translate the mods? Simple! First off, you will need to hand me your CustomText.ini and Meta.ini in Discord, so I could translate both, the launcher description, and the ingame text. If your mod also features cutscenes with characters speaking, you'll need to give them to me aswell, so I could add the subtitles to them
The only thing I can't translate - is the dialogues, since there is no way of adding the subtitles into the game yet. And I can't voiceover them too, duh
(Don't think I'm trying to beta-test/leak/steal your mods, I'm not a crackpot and I won't even try doing something bad with your mod)

WAITING FOR APPROVAL

N/A

IN PROCESS OF TRANSLATION

1. Road Rage Returns by DonutTeam

MODS TRANSLATED

1. The Simpsons: Hit and Run itself (Link)
Profile Image
Gordon CMB
3 days ago

Road Rage Returns is now in process of translation
(Notes: I'm not quite sure if I'm gonna get a permission to actually release it, but I'm still gonna translate it)
Please login to contribute to the conversation.