Learn More   Dismiss
We use cookies

Just like every other website in the world, we use cookies to provide our services to users.

Donut Team Maintenance - 4 November 2018: https://donutteam.com/forum/topic/2080/
Profile Image
m0gg
1 week ago · edited
1. How can i relocate secret/bonus vehicles? (Level 1 Rocket car, Level 7 RC car, etc.)
2. How can i remove the camera view clip thingy from L1 M1? (when you startup level one you see homer walking to marge while the camera moves closer, i want to remove that camera view)
3. How can i remove all the other levels? (Remove Levels 2-7 so level 1 is the only level)
4. How can i change the level skins? (Level 1's Homer - Muumuu, Casual, Chosen One)
Profile Image
KoalRobertson
1 week ago
To remove the other levels, leaving only level 1:

In your Meta.ini file add the required hack, CustomStatsTotals:
RequiredHack=CustomStatsTotals

make a new ini file in the folder with the Meta.ini called CustomStatsTotals file and add this:
[Miscellaneous]
Levels=1

or for example if you wanted 3 levels, you would put Levels=3
Profile Image
Jake Andreøli
1 week ago · Executive Staff Member
1. How can i relocate secret/bonus vehicles? (Level 1 Rocket car, Level 7 RC car, etc.)
It is in the region files for the game, the Pure3D Files. You'll need the editor found on this page: https://donutteam.com/downloads/Pure3DEditor4/

For Level 1, it is in l1r3.p3d and the chunk name is the Rocket Car's vehicle name (rocke). You can move that by using the position editor on that chunk and change the vehicle to another vehicle's internal name. Do not have more than one in the same loaded area.

2. How can i remove the camera view clip thingy from L1 M1? (when you startup level one you see homer walking to marge while the camera moves closer, i want to remove that camera view)
In scripts\missions\level01\m0sdi.mfk you should remove the following lines:

SetMissionStartCameraName( "mission0camShape" );
SetMissionStartMulticontName( "mission0cam" );
SetMissionStartCameraName( "mission0camShape" );
SetMissionStartMulticontName( "mission0cam" );

SetInitialWalk("level1_homer_walkto");

This will remove the walk to destination and the mission start cameras. You will need to do this for all missions you don't want this in in the m#sdi.mfk files.

3. How can i remove all the other levels? (Remove Levels 2-7 so level 1 is the only level)
I'll let someone else cover this as I think I know the asnwer, yet do not have time to add it. I believe you just add "SetGameOver();" to the end of a file, but I don't remember which one specifically.

4. How can i change the level skins? (Level 1's Homer - Muumuu, Casual, Chosen One)
By editing the rewards file, scripts/missions/rewards.mfk
Profile Image
m0gg
1 week ago
4. How can i change the level skins?
I've tried that, it just crashes.
Please login to contribute to the conversation.