Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Homer and Marge's cars

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Does anyone have a mod that replaces Homer and Marge's cars with the cars from the TV series? I would appreciate it if somebody could find/make one.
Can you be specific on which cars from the TV show?
Homer and Marge's cars, I would assume.
Homer's car (the Family Sedan) is already in the game. As for Marge's, are you referring to the orange one that you see her driving in the opening to the show (or at least in the original seasons)?

Homer and Marge's cars, I would assume.

This is a perfect example of me messing up a post.
Homer's car (the Family Sedan) is already in the game.

Yes, but it is pretty inaccurate from how it appears in the show. I think it's quite likely that the artists used the model from Road Rage as a base for the Family Sedan in SHAR, as all the car roofs in Road Rage are removed to allow the characters to 'jump in' (It's easier than animating doors I swear)

As for Marge, it's likely they mean the Orange Station Wagon. While it technically belongs to the family, it's generally is driven by Marge, and is more associated with her character than the others.
Marge's orange Station Wagon was what I was referring too, yes. Also, this game has gotten to my head so much that I forgot what the Family Sedan actually looks like.
So does anyone have the mod or not?
Not that I know of.
I dont mean to toot my own horn but I have made a reskin of the wagonA its not that good but I think its alright donutteam.com/forum/topic/2257
see my topic too: donutteam.com/forum/topic/2129