This thread outlines the changes for version 6.4 of our community website, also known as December 2018 Website Update #2.
PagesBecause of the complexity of perfecting the pages/team system, we've delayed it further. It will now launch in early 2019.
- Updated the overall design of the site.
- Overhauled the Dark Theme.
- You will now be notified when someone you are subscribed to posts a new topic.
- The design of notifications were updated to be cleaner.
- Updated the overall design of the Account, Design, Subscriptions, Sessions and Authorisation Token pages.
- Subscription Settings: Added the "Subscribers" page.
- Subscription Settings: Added the "Mutual Subscriptions" page.
- Subscription Settings: Overhauled the "Subscriptions" page, allowing you to subscribe/unsubscribe to users on the page.
- Authorisation Settings: Added a confirmation when requesting a new Donut Team Authorisation Token.
- Email Confirmation: Changed the subject line for the email confirmation email from "Confirm your email" to "Donut Team - Verify your email address"
- Email Confirmation: Added the ability to click a link to confirm your account's email address.
- Design Settings: The "Experimental" tag is now be called "Beta"
- Design Settings: Removed the "Beta" tag from the "Compact Mode" setting as we believe it has been proven stable.
- Added the ability to create drafts.
- Drafts are not listed on the site publicly, however can be viewed by anyone by direct linking the draft link.
- Drafts can not be replied to.
- Drafts can not be voted on.
- Drafts can not be locked or stickied.
- Drafts can not be subscribed to.
- Added Tenor support. You can now embed your favourite GIFs straight from the website.
- Changed the text when you are subscribed to someone who is also subscribed to you that shows up from "Friends" to "Mutual".
- Added the ability to see when a user was last active on their profile.
- Bans will now be displayed on your profile for up to 730 days (2 years); this includes temporary bans.
- Playing The Simpsons: Hit & Run without a main mod will now update your Play History.
- Added an option to exclude games when viewing the Play History page.
- Added the ability to request verification.
- Added several verification ranks.
- Members who have been verified will show up with a
- Former Radical Employees will now show up with a Radical Entertainment logo.
- Moderators will now show up with a
- Staff Members (above moderators) will show up with a
- Fixed an issue where users could break the design of other's forum if their name was too long. Fix was applied on 4th December 2018
- Fixed an issue where the post preview would not close if you deleted a topic while it was open.
- Fixed an issue where clicking the "Jump to newest post" button with "Post Preview" enabled would cause the page behind the overlay to scroll.
- Fixed an issue where using the J and K navigation keys with "Post Preview" enabled would cause the page behind the overlay to scroll.
- Fixed an issue where the 'Not Found' page was unreadable on the 'Aurora Borealis' theme.
- Fixed an issue when using "Post Preview" where clicking links would force a page reload.
- Fixed an issue where the Recent Activity feed was not showing user inputted icons.
- Fixed an issue that allowed users to overflow their about section. Applied on 16th December 2018
- Fixed an issue that allowed a video in one spoiler tag to continue playing if another spoiler tag was focused.
- Fixed an issue where deleted users were not marked as such on posts.