Learn More   Dismiss
We use cookies

Just like every other website in the world, we use cookies to provide our services to users.

[MOD] The Odyssey of Springfield - Episode 2 is on its way! {UPDATE!}

Profile Image
willj99
1 year ago · edited
Strawpoll:
We may be replacing Street Races for Unique Side Missions, you can vote against or for this here. http://strawpoll.me/6881968

Development is back in action, we're currently fixing a few minor problems we ignored in Level One, such as the timer's not restricting your movements, we were simply lazy on this and couldn't be bothered to implement it, but by the time we release Episode Two; Level One and Two will restrict your movement during dialog which thus stops cheating. Also we are improving upon Level One and we have implemented a brand new skin which features a rigged snapback hat and aviators.

Update Gallery:
New Outfit Level One!
Level Two Teasers!

[b]Volunteers are welcome![/b]
Now we've begun developing Episode Two, we'd appreciate it if we could have a volunteer or two, specifically in the porting vehicles and art categories.
Talk to me on Skype for further info: Wh1tef4ng1 So send in your vehicles and other cool shizniz you'd like to show us.

ChangeLog:

V1.1
-Fixed Mission Restart for Mission 7 - product placement.

V1.2
- New Default Car: Roofed Sedan (Reskinned Skinn_v)
- Added non-roof family sedan as a buy car
- Implemented 3 new clothing points!
- Revamped D'oh it For Your Son, actually made it into a mission.
- DerpyDosh created an awesome intro!

DOWNLOAD LINK! V1.2: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9tx1rmkqau5ptr8/TOS+v1.2.rar
THE OFFICIAL TOS YT CHANNEL:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8RgTjg9r3T1QiTjUpTS2g
Profile Image
MultiFan
1 year ago
Looks neat, man! : )
Profile Image
willj99
1 year ago
Profile Image
SomeoneIKnow
1 year ago
Hmm looks quite good how about some voice acting?
jack-septic-Fat  what does it mean?
The mod seems really good otherwise!
Profile Image
willj99
1 year ago · edited
Jack-septic-fat is basically a play on words of JackSepticEye who wears green and wears a flatcap and is irish, basically the costume is a green muumuu with a grey flat cap.
Profile Image
SomeoneIKnow
1 year ago
Ah i get it thanks for information! 
Profile Image
Loren Goodwin Executive Staff Member
1 year ago
"- Add Bart's Room into Level 1"

Good luck.
Profile Image
willj99
1 year ago
Well it isn't a definite thing im going to be adding, just a thought.
Profile Image
Jake Andreøli Executive Staff Member
1 year ago
Because of how the game works, you'd be doing so much harm than good by even attempting it. We have attempted and all it does is crash the game. For many reasons including how the level handles loading things, sectors which no one (including Lucas) knows a ton about, and many other things. Basically, don't bother with it.
Profile Image
willj99
1 year ago
Okay i wasn't planning on it anyway thanks for the advice anyway.
Profile Image
Kyle
1 year ago · edited
I'm gonna have a go at guessing the storyline of the mod with the given confirmed mission names. So what I take from it is, Homer gets up to some shady business and gets Ned Flanders in trouble with mobsters. And now Homer has to save him with the help of the police and Chief Wiggum. That's just my interpretation. I'm not going to lie,  I am looking forward to this mod, it looks really interesting. I'll make sure to keep up with this thread.
Profile Image
willj99
1 year ago
Why thank you :) and you're sort of scraping the edges of the storyline. quite a bit unnacurate. But i can't exactly expect you to know when all i've released for now is a teaser. 
Profile Image
Kyle
1 year ago
Ah that's fine, will look forward to when it's released so!
Profile Image
Shini
1 year ago
Well, that mod is awesome looking! Can't wait, and it's kind of ironic that one year ago on that day i made my steam account, and two years ago i made my Newgrounds account. I was also planning on releasing AR on that day, but ya took meh spot! :D
Profile Image
willj99
1 year ago
It may or may not be a definite 28th August release for all i know currently it could be a few days after, whenever i feel it'll be perfect for release but is coming out very shortly!
Please login to contribute to the conversation.