Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Modern Fixup Mod (Broken)

This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
Nice. Looks good in HD textures.
Nice idea!
Will definitely check it out when it's released
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
I really like the idea for this mod, though the title could have been a bit better, such as SHAR Fixed. Nevertheless, the mod sounds very promising and I'm looking forward it!

I hope that there will be more fixes, such as the ones I tried to do 2 years ago and lost interest shortly after I made the topic (I'm not good at modding the game except a few things). Here is the topic for inspiration: donutteam.com/forum/topic/482
Some of those suggestions I made in that topic, could be fixed/included in this mod, like fixing the Cell Phone Cars so they don't make the player invisible when driving them (they are only cars that do that in original game), fixing L2M7 so that all 4 variants are used, adding unused traffic vehicles and so on.
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
Thanks for the suggestions [redacted]. Some of these suggestions I have already implemented such as the unused traffic cars and the invisible issue with the cell phone cars. I will definitely take some of these ideas into consideration.
I've made 2 retextures long ago, for Ferrini Red and Family Sedan. I could send them to you, to help you with this project if you want to.
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
Thanks for the offer Maz, however, I have actually finished retexturing everything (and I mean literally every texture in the game) so I won't need those cars,
alrighty
sorry for writing in a old forum but when will this mod be public really want to download it and play it hope this has not been canceled
It will be released in due time. Modding takes time, and lots of it.