Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Vote Now: The Best Music Track In The Game (CLOSED, WE HAVE A WINNER)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hello.

To begin with, I'm anxious about posting this because nothing like it has ever been done in Donut Team history and so there is a good chance that this thread may be taken down.

Now that that's out of the way, I think we can all agree that Hit & Run's soundtrack is one of the best. But, out of all of the music tracks in the game, which one is the best?

And so, with that question fresh in my head, I've put together this. Post your favorite music track from the game here an I'll add it below, along with how many people vote for it on this post. Yes, I know that it isn't really voting in any way and that others will know what you picked.

The vote deadline is 1'st January 2019 (If this isn't taken down and eventually fades into obscurity).

VOTES
Petty Theft Homer/For A Few Donuts More -- 2 VOTES
Long Black Probes/Alien "Auto" Topsy Part III -- 1 VOTE
The Fat And Furious/And Baby Makes Eight/Duff For Me, Duff For You/Alien "Auto" Topsy Part III --2 VOTES
Weapons Of Mass Delinquency (Chase Only)/Never Trust A Snake/Set To Kill -- 1 VOTE
Kang and Kodos Strike Back -- 3 VOTES
Phone Booth Theme -- 1 VOTE
Incriminating Caffeine/Kwik Cash -- 1 VOTE
Levels 2 and 5 Moe's Tavern Area -- 2 VOTES
Level 7 Driving Theme -- 1 VOTE
S-M-R-T -- 1 VOTE
Operation Hellfish/Going To The 'Lu -- 2 VOTES
Ketchup Logic/From Outer Space -- 1 VOTE
This Little Piggy/Curious Curator -- 1 VOTE
Bart 'N' Frink -- 1 VOTE
Wolves Stole My Pills -- 1 VOTE
Cell Outs/Lab Coat Caper/Pocket Protector -- 1 VOTE
Blind Big Brother/Breached Love -- 1 VOTE
Milking The Pigs/There's Something About Monty (Part I) -- 1 VOTE

Petty Theft Homer music for me... But all the tracks are great!
The pause menu theme.
Can I post more than one? Great

Videos of OSTs are inside spoiler 'cause I don't want people to waste their time just to scroll down the page
*ufo_main (basically, L7M2 and L7M5)
Spoiler
*orch_chase (basically, L1M7, L6M4, L7M7)
Spoiler
*bart_chase03 (basically, L5M5, L6M6)
Spoiler
I'm voting as well (because I want to). Two nominations:

Kang and Kodos Strike Back
The Fat And Furious/And Baby Makes Eight/Duff For Me, Duff For You/Alien "Auto" Topsy Part III
My personal top three (If you can vote for more than one):
Phonebooth music
"Wrong side of the tracks" (L2, around Moes)
"Incriminating Caffeine" (L6M1)
idk why but i really love,
Level 7's Theme
For me it's Kang And Kodos Strike Back and S-M-R-T.
My vote is for Operation Hellfish; sometimes known as Otto's Theme.

To begin with, I'm anxious about posting this because nothing like it has ever been done in Donut Team history and so there is a good chance that this thread may be taken down.
DeepFriedBurger
Not really sure I understand. This is an on-topic, correct board post; nothing wrong here from what I can see.
"Not really sure I understand. This is an on-topic, correct board post; nothing wrong here from what I can see."

It's nothing. I was just a bit cautious of what I post as I've made some mistakes on what I post here before.