Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Is there anyway to load the map stuff together into one editor?

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I know that the Lucas' Pure 3D Editor lets you load and edit parts of the map, chars, cars and props but is there a way to load it all into one?
The reason why is that I think it would be helpful for me and other people that are editing parts of the game, to actually see the whole map formed together rather than just little chunks because I have no idea where they all form together.
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
You can use this site, load the TERRA file first, then the regions
Ah thanks, this is extremely useful.
Is there anyway of viewing coordinates on the link?
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
There is a XYZ graph in the bottom left corner, don't know about actual coordinates tho
Thanks for your help anyway, I can always edit the properties of the item then see where the viewer puts them on the world.
I've just now realized how bad the textures are for the game, I'm going to try to re-texture most of the stuff to make it more HD.
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
Heh, good luck then! :p
Thx and btw I think this game needs more support in terms of flexibility. Like you should be able to create extra worlds and Levels on top of the 7 already and have more than the normal amount of missions and bonus missions plus extra cars.
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
7 level cap is hardocded (afaik)
When I said I'll try to re-texture most of the stuff the main problem that I'm having is the scaling because I can edit the image on a 1920x1080 base However when i resize the image to make it fit the texture it still ends up being like the original design.