Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Meet Johnny: The Lost Sedan!

Posted in Off Topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.

Meet Johnny: The Lost Sedan!
He's a poor little sedan who had a hard time following the Waypoints in the script file and got himself stuck outside the map. Johnny suffers from a poor condition called Badscriptimia (bad-script-ee-mia) where a person attempts to script Waypoints for the first time and messes something up. Other symptoms include untextured models, twitching, constantly crashing into walls, complete lack of movement, ability to move through collision data, and correctile dysfunction, I am working on a cure for Johnny's awful, awful disease, but there is one way you can help. Pick up a phone and dial 1-800-Get-Better-At-Scripting-Moron and make Johnny feel better about himself and maybe boost his very, very, very low self-esteem. Together we can find a cure.

Yeah this is all a joke. I think I messed up something in the Waypoints for the vehicle and when I went into the game to try it the first time (surprisingly there were no crashes :3 ) I noticed the black sedan was outside the map over here. Thought it would be funny to post it. 
I cri evry tim 4 johnee
oh noes! poar johneys