Forum Mod Bakery Docs

I require help with Lucas' Pure3D Editor

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I have been trying to crack into the game Scarface: The World is Yours files (PC Version), and I have managed to do so. The only problem is, only vehicles and anything other than the actual map have textures on them; opening map .p3d files results in textureless geometry. The entry for textures are there, but nothing shows up.

Here are two samples; one of a vehicle with its textures showing, and the other of a map section with no textures showing: www.mediafire.com/file/9wdrqql18uy01e9/Scarface_sample.rar/file

Thank you.
Based on the name of the map file and the names of the structures contained within, that file seems to be related to collision. Collision files generally have no use for textures.
If you open a file not related to collision and still see no signs of textures, it's entirely possible they're stored in a separate file.
That's right; I totally missed that. Do you happen to know how I could perhaps export the whole vehicle as one object instead of exporting it in parts, and assembling the .obj files?
Unfortunately, I don't believe there is. TWIY uses the Composite Drawable 2 format which cannot be viewed or exported with the Editor. The piece-by-piece OBJ method, to the best of my knowledge, is your only course of action.
Alright, I will manually export what I need. Thank you!