Forum Mod Bakery Docs

How to add the same car but different version in the phone booth?

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
If anyone can tell me on how to duplicate a car so it can be added into the phone booth for example multiplayer cars and characters theirs the green, blue, orange and purple nerd car

if any one can teach me on how to duplicate a car so I can make different version on them it would be great!

# I cant get enough of the Electaurus 😂
Create a duplicate p3d file of it with the colour you want. Click on Tools and Rename, to give it a different name from the Electaurus. That way you can reference it in script. To make it registered in the phone booth, it has to be a "reward". Whether you buy it from Gil, an NPC, win it in a bonus mission, or a race, or just have it as a default car in a level, the phone booth will automatically consider it an official car. You can do this by finding the rewards.mfk file in the scripts/missions folder. There are lines of code on top of the script that will explain how to bind a reward. And finally, create a CustomText.ini in your root folder and add this:
[CustomText]
CAR_NAME_IN_P3D_FILE=Name You Want Displayed
The left side has to be in all caps, the right side is what's going to be shown in the phone booth.